We are now looking for a part-time Solution Analyst to join our Business support & testing team in Helsinki. You will join a close-knit, ambitious team of 10+ highly talented and motivated Analysts. The team is responsible for supporting continuous service customers and colleagues to get the most out of their RELEX system. In addition, the team supports the product organization by conducting acceptance testing for development items.
This position is ideal for a student who has already a few years of studies completed. During the first months of employment working at least 3 days a week would be ideal to get you up to speed.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will analyze and resolve supply chain and workforce related issues our customers and colleagues are facing by using RELEX’s leading-edge technology
- You will provide consulting and support to customers on developing their RELEX system
- You will ensure and support high-quality product development by conducting acceptance testing
- You will conduct analyses and investigations on ad-hoc basis for different internal stakeholders
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Excellent communication skills in English and at least one of the other office languages (especially Finnish, German, French, Russian, Swedish, Spanish or Italian)
- Educational background in Industrial Engineering, Information & Service Management, Operations Research, Mathematics, System sciences or other relevant subject expertise
- Capability to work occasionally in the evening due to global customer base
- Strong will to learn how our products operate and deliver world-class service
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
What we consider an advantage:
- Additional language skills
- Work experience in customer service
- Ability to understand code and prior knowledge of databases
What we offer you in return:
- Young and international working environment in a flat hierarchy organization
- Challenging and engaging tasks and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- Opportunities to combine customer-facing consulting and internal software development activities
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- Sports and culture benefit, a gym at the office and a lot of other sport activities, such as HIIT training
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 14th of November. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found so act quickly.
If you have questions, our Team lead Markus Mäkynen is happy to answer them by email markus.makynen[a]relexsolutions.com
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.