VALOR is a Finnish Management Consulting and Investment Banking boutique that supports boards and executive teams both locally and internationally in creating lasting value. We combine experience with fact-based analysis to deliver pragmatic and efficient solutions.
We are looking for analyst trainees to join our teams both in management consulting and investment banking. An ideal candidate for an internship is a master’s level student with a strong academic background, good analytical and social skills, good knowledge of both Finnish and English, and most importantly has the motivation and drive for professional development.
Internship at VALOR provides you an excellent opportunity to kick-start your future career through working in projects in strategy, growth, business development, operational improvement and process design and M&A.
WHAT WE OFFER
• The opportunity to quickly build on your core consulting skills, from data analysis and synthesis to client communication
• Full involvement in the entire life cycle of a project with a dedicated role
• Chance to explore and gain experience in multiple industries such as energy, telecom and media, healthcare and financial services
• Informal and inclusive work environment
• Flexible working possibilities
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Mentoring and coaching
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application via this link by September 17th 2023.
Please indicate your preference between management consulting and investment banking in the headline of the cover letter.
Include and combine the following documents into one PDF-document:
• Cover letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• University Grade transcripts
• Matriculation examination certificate
For more information about our firm, our people and the internship, kindly refer to www.valor.fi, contact Anna-Rosa Lehto (+358 50 431 1449) or any other VALOR employees