The wellbeing questionnaire results and report are here!
Earlier this spring Aalto ISM decided to hold their own wellbeing questionnaire to get insights into ISM students’ wellbeing. There was a need to understand ISM students feelings and experiences during COVID-19 and how the situation is affecting to their motivation and studies. Aalto ISM felt that the AllWell?-survey and its interpretation provided a more optimistic view on the current situation than reality was.
The major findings of the questionnaire include:
- The level of students’ wellbeing has decreased greatly during the past year
- Almost all respondents have encountered exhaustion or lack of motivation
- Concrete things are helping students to cope with the situation
- Social activities help students overcome the struggles that they are experiencing
Key recommendations are as follows:
- Remote working should be easily approachable by the students
- Focus on not increasing the workload level
- Standardize recorded live-stream lectures
- More support for students
- A plan for opening the University should be conducted and presented to students
The whole report with question-specific analyses can be found from the pdf below. The same report has also been distributed to your aalto-emails by our planning officer, Elli. If you have any questions about the questionnaire, wellbeing, or your studies, please do not hesitate to contact the board.